Sunday, January 27, 2008

back in albuquerque, out of san fran

Yessssss! I was willing someone to call me tonight to see a band downtown and it happened. Thank you, SIMEY. Plus it's a 21+ show. Plus plus I just bought scotch at Trader Joe's. We're gonna see The Blakes. They're a three man band and two of em are bros so there. I think I have a dirty scratched cd in my car with The Blakes on it so I'll probably just bring it to the show and have them sign it so I can flirt with singers and guitarys and drummers. I'm either gonna wear my short black dress with raccoon eyes or cazzh girl jeans with grey shirt and like 1 pound of red lipstick.

I missed my kitty catties while out of state so we had a prom and I slow danced with all of them. I think it was the night Marc and I watched 8 hours of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations or 8 hours of Miami Ink. Bourdain is like that guy who gets out of lung cancer, skin cancer, liver disease, gingivitis and still acts grateful for NO ONE. aaaaand finaaaaaaly, i found my red lipstick. 7 out of 35 places I kissed are non washable and have red stain FOREVER! Good luck searching for them Marc! aaaaahahahahahh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment