Friday, February 1, 2008

the blakes and an empty room

I'm so fucking frrrrrustrated. grr. my computey is having a stomach ache and I can't upload any photos from the last nights. Scratch that. I can upload photos but it takes me 5 hours to do it. I like that picture of me from the Blakes night, it looks like I'm saying 'please, officer, i won't speed ever again. pout. waaaaah.' oh yeah, stephy got pulled over on her way to launchpad that night too. black nail polish. black eyelashes. tecate and whiskey. marc and i got in 2 fights before the music even BEGAN so I only took bad photos of him ALL night. There were only 15 people at LAUNCHPAD that night and i almost did 15 cartwheels upstairs downstairs front to back because there was THAT MUCH ROOM.
The 2nd band were the MAGIC BULLETS. There's a picture of them ABOVE but I didn't take it, I found it for free on the internet so there. I sat by the guy with the glasses at the bar and he acted like a weiner. I smiled at him (with RED LIPSTICK!) and he gave me some pale Slavic grunt. Actually these guys are from San Fran and I liked watching them sing and dance and play keyboards. The Blakes were ok, I was drinking too much and acted the fool so I didn't really listen to them. I think I was skipping to and from the bathroom but no one kicked me in the shins so all was well. oh. and the photo below is the Dirty Novels. Simon and I couldn't stop staring at the gorgeous singer. but you knew that. tight purple girl pants. black heel boots. chain necklaces. no chest hair but i didn't hold it against him. I might next time though.
I'm becoming sad and grumpy because the documentary I'm watching, Drug Years, is on the worst pissy ding dong years EVERRRRRR. grr. They should have just done a 5 hour doc on the 60s and 70s instead of depressing say no to drugs and legislation 80s goody 2shoes thingy. I'm gonna go draw an acid trip on my face. will try to post the rest of my FOTOS later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment