Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brothers

Well. School ended.

All I could think about for weeks were the party hats and buckets of beer I'd celebrate with after finals. Crepe paper crowns and glorious party dresses and whatnot. I drove home after school, made a cd and then went to Marble where a leathery lesbian talked to me about potatoes under a heater lamp. If there's anything opposite to a bachelorette party, my finals celebratory night was it.

I-40 East near Grants.

Crazy town.

Brothers.

It's not every day you get to hold a brain. Maybe unless you're a production assistant on Red Asphalt XI. Or a brain surgeon. Oh, that reminds me, I made up a joke about a harp-playing spinal nerve doctor that I won't subject you to. You're welcome.

Is it strange to be delighted by normal life? Question marks, blah, anyway. El novio and I are going to the museum free day and then making bathtub kahlua at lucky's. And I threw out all my clothes again. Expect a long coming fashion post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment