Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i'm so dang excited about thanksgiving break PART I

... and yes, I stole 'dang' from Ash, who has been saying it a lot lately. We went to the library since school became ghost territory after the last class. They put neon stickers on the carpet like traffic lanes since there is a high nerd ratio at CSEL. When nerds walk towards each other, they tend to do that thing where they both go left, then right, then left, then stay where they are, then left, then left again, then right. So the library figured out a system to cease the confusion. Marc and I ate at Vietnam 2000 then bought an autumnal tree from Clark's Pet Emporium for his goldfish. I can't be sure, but goldfish appreciated having a seasonal change in his plexiglass home. I dragged Marc along to the craft store and QUICKLY bought black and white paisley and checkered paper before he shot himself through the roof of his mouth. Finally I can frame a couple of the Yoshitomo Nara postcards Claire bought me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment