We went downtown for a Jarvis 21st bday party at Atomic Cantina. On the walk from Timmy's place, Tim and I talked about ANTM Cycle 9 the WHOLE WAY THERE. I wanted to make out with him afterwards just because of that. We had spice cake then we got sufficiently drunk enough to go to Anodyne. But, we ran into Jed, Calvin and Calvin's ex-gf's bf. Yawn. I thought Calvin's ex-gf's bf was nice, but then at school on Monday, she gave me a mean girl 'hi'. At Anodyne the boys ran into Jen G. and Alex R. and had to schmooooze. I ran into Sarah (sorry, no pics) and talked to a bunch of metrosexuals (absolutely no sexual tension with any of them. yawn). Then later I was sitting in the middle of all the boys and said I was like a hot dog in all of their buns. Apparently, I should have said it the other way around.
0 comments:
Post a Comment