Tuesday, August 11, 2009

another marvelous late night early morning combo

My favorite man made device "THE PARADE," made a resurgence last Saturday in the East Mountains. It was a parade for Edgewood's 10th Birthday. We, of course, went out the night before and fucked ourselves with late night bedtimes and booze.

11 PM

12 AM

2 AM

3 AM

9 AM

At this point, it's like why still go out? Why go out when you need to get up at 7? Why? What's the point? But, I'm not dying if I'm not sleeping. Right? Damn it ... I'm fucked.

Hands down the best entry. Biker gangs always effing crush the comp. Warms my heart...

Terrible angle, but still a cute subject. Even.

Why did I take a picture of the septic tank?

A lot more guns then the usual parade.

This is the pony section.

THE END! Here's our loot:

Also, we got handed a few Bible verses printed on toilet paper or something ... whatevs.

BONUS SECTION: KITTIES!!!!

Omg, do you do scary face on purpose, Chomp Chomp?!

I love when you guys snuggle up close :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment