Monday, August 17, 2009

catching up this summer

The summer's supposed to be fading by now. School started up this week so Jay's back to work. First day of school! Remember that sharpened pencil smell? They'll be less kiddies joining us downtown for midweek adventures, I guess. We're still wearing our cutoff jean shorts and walking through everyone's back yards though. Anyway, it's still hot as hell during the day and you can smell bbq everywhere.

Here are some lost archives of this summer:

Love that amount of chest hair showing.

C that urban legends book in the bottom corner? Marc bought it for me at the last library sale. It's my new bedtime story book.

Simey singing Johnny Cash.

Let's utilize those hula hoops in our next song. I'm leaning toward Oasis or The Allman Brothers Band. Whadyu think?

I've made sun tea all summer. Can you taste it? Our desert sun rays inside of a cold glass of iced tea?

This curious blue and brown dragonfly is a specimen for my nature journal. He'll be recorded by me for the next million generations.

Bye bye! Goodbye! Goodbye windy river shore!

Daniel's 90s party.

This made more sense at the time.

OMG, don't be jelz but............

SOPHIA'S FOR HANGOVER LUNCH! Their burritos almost made our nauseous, head-splitting hangover migraines tolerable.

Camping trip.

Green chile cheezburger ... duh ... 'cept Sonic still doesn't have veggie burgers. Get with the times, you bonehead chain food establishment! Total boners about their cherry limeade, though.

5 tomato varieties and the resulting carnage from slicing up those bastards.

There were a couple weeks of rainy night storms. Sigh! Rain rain come again.

Stray kitty, we are always running into each other on Stanford! And I always stop to scratch behind your ears and play Stare Contests. My midnight friend!!

Girls Bathroom Time.

Don't worry, he's not really a vampire, it's just my cheapo camera settings.

The Metal Shakespeare Company. You know I loved them.

I was really rocking my cleavage that night, huh? I'm telling you, that sweetheart neckline makes your apples look like cantaloupes. Yummmmm, I just made myself very hungry. BRB.

We've been taking the bus a lot lately. Jay seems to hitch hiking.

I love you guys! Thank you for reading G la fille! It makes me feel important :)

MMMMMMM-MWAH!

The first kiss is free. And hey guess what, the summer's not even over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment