Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow day best fucking day ever

Here's a picture of the snow today in downtown Albuquerque:

I want to drive to Marc's work at Uptown and get a gross lunch at the mall with him but he said the roads are way too icy to drive on. I really, really wanted to get something to eat up there because I drank way too much coffee this morning and the caffeine is making my ears pop (somehow?)

See that layer of ice on the road? I don't trust those dumb creeps from crashing into my car so I might stay home today. School was canceled anyway. I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning so I could get up and finish my homework but I just kept hitting the snooze button every ten minutes until 8 o'clock when I found out SNOW DAY HAPPENED and pretty much squirmed around in bed in pure happiness. Then Marc got out of bed and brushed his teeth and I felt like apologizing for not wanting kids (yet? I hate thinking of myself as a parent and am still undecided about parenthood and also none of my friends have kids and fuck if I'm the first one) but just pushed that apology out of my head.

For some reason I have this photo on my desktop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment