Friday, September 24, 2010

Grew some gruesome

Hey, what's up? How's your gruesome Friday?

I finally cleared out the Mount Kilimanjaro-sized pile of leggings, party dresses and pit stained tee shirts from the corner of our bedroom. I don't want to brag but you should see how many types of food stains I've acquired over the years. How is there sherbet on my socks?!?! I don't even wear socks!! Anyway.
I'm still on the fence about donating my lab goggles, fake-fake fur hat and over sized Alpaca gloves.
AND I found an old flash card from Organic Chemistry I! It'll make a great addition to my Bad Memory Hope Chest, along with the XXX anime movie I accidentally watched when I was 9 and the anonymous notes from middle school that told me I was ugly. WHY WOULD I KEEP SUCH A CHEST? Wouldn't it be funny if that anonymous note was written by a teacher? Hahahaha?

Do these look familiar?
I'm sorry, Ash. I have taken your gloves hostage and will return them ASAP. They might have Stockholm's Syndrome. Can we rename them Elizabeth Smart? E-gloves-abeth Smart? Sorry.
The day's not half over and already they're plotting against me. I can see it in their whiskers. TTYS! I'm hoping to trick someone into buying me a brewski at Brickyard this evening so I can drunk beelog about schoolsies and how I held three baby kittehs IN THE LINE OF DUTY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment