Friday, September 3, 2010

strange happiness

Student here. And in typical fashion, keeping the procrastination bug alive and well. COME ON! IT'S A THREE DAY WEEKEND MAN! Homework's for nerds.
Is 'V' the most cruel letter of the alphabet? Let me know, it'd 'splain a few things.

Anyway. School. The last two and a half years of party girl lifestyle turned my The Situation's muscular abs brain into a sugar coated jellybean. Not good. You know how many years it took me to perfect my ability to condense three weeks of homework into one night of studying?? Man... back to studying the hard way :^/
Chompers is helping me study Feline Anatomy. I'M ACADEMICALLY OBLIGATED TO SNUGGLE YOU, KITTY!! Cute faint.

So far, I've made two new friends, one youngish ex-nurse with party girl echos and a 30-something mom who really understands why Fancy Rats make great companions, i.e. the best opening statement every made to me. And I've got my eye on three other cool girls, one of whom looks like she'd know her way around a best of Deerhunter vs. best of the Black Angels convo sqqweeeeeee! This semester's looking good. Not to mention my notebooks...
The pug is my math notebook.

1st week analysis: School is... fun. How capital-W Weird is that? It's not easy. I have about 200 medical terms to memorize by next Thursday and sometime this semester I have to start adjusting to the sight of pained and abused animals which is just unbelievably draining. But this program feels like a song I've loved since I was a kid and I keep listening to it. Hearing the melody as if it's a lullaby, knowing the words before they're sung. I feel like a sigh of relief.

2 comments:

ash said...

i almost bought that floral/graphic notebook too! next thing you know, i'll be wearing a black lace dress, holding that notebook and enrolling in a vet tech program...

btw, kick some cnm v.t. ass!!!!

G la fille said...

hahahaha! and I was thinking the notebook reminded me of you... this sounds like a downward (upward?) spiral where we end up dressing like twinsies in a retirement home in Florida one day.

Post a Comment