I found a size 8 pair of GOLD PLATFORM SANDALS FOR $5 AT GOODWILL. Obvies I am putting them to good use and wearing them downtown tonight. Jager shots all around please. Groan. CU 2morrow! Bring shades and advil.
Friday, September 24, 2010
we meet at last
Good news and bad news, guys. Which one do you want first? Dot dot dot how about bad news: No brewskies at Brickyard this evening. Good news:
I found a size 8 pair of GOLD PLATFORM SANDALS FOR $5 AT GOODWILL. Obvies I am putting them to good use and wearing them downtown tonight. Jager shots all around please. Groan. CU 2morrow! Bring shades and advil.
I found a size 8 pair of GOLD PLATFORM SANDALS FOR $5 AT GOODWILL. Obvies I am putting them to good use and wearing them downtown tonight. Jager shots all around please. Groan. CU 2morrow! Bring shades and advil.
Labels:
doing nothing,
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment