Midterms, you ask?
I was one of the five golden students who got an A on the A&P written exam. Take that you piece of shit girl who snort laughs when I have trouble injecting a dog with vaccines because I haven't been practicing veterinary medicine like you since I was 16. I ADMIT TO BEING SCARED OF BEING BITTEN IN THE FACE BY A 75 LB DOG, OKAY?
(Out of 60 obviously... although, even if it were 56 out of 100, it'd still be better than my pchem midterms. Womp womp. Sad face.)
I just want to note that there was a rotting dissected cow leg set out in front of me for most of the practical and I still did pretty damn well.
In the other lab practical one of the answers was "cat burrito." Here's proof. I'd explain it, but it'd take the fun out of everything.
Woo!
I have successfully memorized and defined one thousand twenty-five veterinary medical terms in two months. Giiirrllll power!!! My A on the midterm almost makes it worth the photos of broken horse penises I have to look at while studying equine pathology. Moving on... quickly...
I'd like to thank Moshe and Chompers for posing with my papers. Baby was too busy knocking my coffee over while chasing a fly... Cute faint.








0 comments:
Post a Comment