It's beautiful, really beautiful outside today in Albuquerque. Like, super sunny when you're walking down the sidewalk, but chilly in the shade. Those trees with tiny white blossoms are hiding birds' nests, I think. I don't know, I haven't seen any nests, but I've been listening to bird songs all morning. All of our windows are open. We're letting that sunlight ridden wind clean the dust for us. Typical spring. Typical Sunday. For somebody out there, it's Easter Sunday, which sounds so ridiculous to me right now, I feel I'm dreaming. Can you imagine sitting in a church listening to stories about somebody's account of somebody's account of somebody's death today? Like, really, can you? I seriously hope somebody's church was smart enough to hold today's service outside where you can look for shapes and signs in the clouds...
Anyway, Marc came back from skateboarding and ordered me to put on my clothes, "I won't let you miss the day. It's too nice to miss." Ok, alright, no problem. I think I'll put on my shorts, sweater and Navajo boots. We're going on an adventure today :) I hope you are too, if you're in the mood.
Here are some photos I took of Moshe being weird and cracking me up:
Is this normal cat behavior?
Shall I set up an additional mirror so you may get a full 360 vantage point, your Laziness?
You're only pretending to nap in this photo.
I secretly spied on Baby rolling his back into the porch pavement:
Cats and sunshine on their bellies, a long held tradition.
Whoops, you spotted me!
Did I rattle your sublime moment rolling around in the dirt and sun? I'm sorry!
Time to come inside!














0 comments:
Post a Comment