Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FEED ME!

I'm really excited, guys! I'm bringing a new addition into our family today:

$4.99 Carnivorous plant at Sunflower. Is this a good deal? Also, I love how the Venus Flytrap ad is in the deli section (?).

Anyway, as you know, I've had the lovely privilege of being a Mama and Animal Companion to one guinea pig, one dog, eight cats, one ferret, six chickens, one hermit crab, one fish and two rats in my lifetime, though most of them have passed on to the grassy paradise of animal heaven, I have been given a bigger heart just by loving and being loved by these sweethearts. So, ideally I would like to adopt a rescued animal from the shelters or other Albuquerque rescue organizations pretty soon since I am down to only 4 cats (haha, "only" 4?)

I'm looking into rescuing a mouse, hamster or gerbil from the Haven for Hamsters rescue group after I do some research and make sure a hamster would feel safe and healthy in my four feline household. Victor Allen and Sunshine, my two very intelligent and caring fancy rats, did not mind living with cats... So, until I'm ready to adopt again I will bide my time with a Carnivorous plant :) I've never been a Mom to a plant, so this will be a completely new experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment