And now I'm sort of totally ruined (at least for the next 15 minutes until I can calm myself down or at the very least internalize my humiliation which will eventually lead to some sort of heart disease in the future I am sure) because I slipped on a wet strawberry in front of all those nerds reading the onion at this coffee house. Great. Thanks for helping me up, NO ONE. Thanks for staring while I lay spread eagle on the floor with a mashed strawberry stuck to my flip flop, EVERYONE. I'm boycotting humankind today. Bah.
Maybe I will take photos of my library sale treasures later today. I only got 8 or 9 books, no magazines and no tapes or records. There was a general theme of women studies in my purchases this month and obviously I bought a paperback biography of Willie Nelson called WILLIE!
You'd think that this would be on the wall of every humdrum college dorm wall along with the animal house poster, einstein sticking out his tongue, einstein riding a bike, kramer portrait, and bob marley and/or che guevera nonsense but it's not.That picture makes me feel somewhat better. Fucking coffee house yuppies. Here's to the rest of my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
Please forgive me, but I can't help laughing at the Willie Nelson pic.
yeah!! it's a mood booster. I should have it framed and put near my computer desk
Post a Comment