Whoops. I've let this blog gather dust so phuuuuuuuuuuu (the sound of me blowing dust).
I got some pretty wonderful news last week. I got accepted into the Vet Tech program at the community college (how much do you hope it'll be exactly like the classes in Community with Joel McHale (pls let Joel McHale be in my classes)).
"Got accepted" and "community college" sound like a no duh uh doye but there was limited space and getting into the program was no guarantee especially since I applied after deadlines and went on vacation in the middle of orientation meetings and never sent them my transfer transcripts (school talk, how interesting. not.) So I am going to ignore the fact that I competed with a 14 year old middle school drop out to get into VT school and keep reading the Congratulations, You Got In! letter until I have to make the decision whether I will begin the program or not because that's the other thing dot dot dot um, Portland? I thought I was moving to Portland with Marc this September which means I would have to wait a whole 'nother year to start school at their VT program and somehow I feel like I need to use this ambition steam train I'm currently riding to get A+++'s and volunteer at shelters and homework bla bla before that energy runs out. What if I can't transfer credits between VT programs? What if I can't get into Portland's VT program? What if I have to stay in Albuquerque for another 5 semesters? What if I break up with Marc so he can move on to Portland and then he gets a girlfriend and I get a boyfriend but we ultimately hate the situation and still have to split custody of Chompers, 6 months here, 6 months there? I'm going to read the Congratulations letter again. The program directors are giving me 6 days to decide if I'm in.In other news,

This is Baby's annoyed face.

This is my new film camera. I'm going to test it out in the backyard later today once it cools down. And by cools down I mean under 100 degrees.
I hope you check back later today! I will be posting all the stuff I meant to post before I got sick on Monday :) Have a phuuuuuuuuuu day too!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment