This post is dedicated to the gigantic weed growing in between the crack on Marc's and my porch. I remember looking at it when it was about the size of a twinkie and thinking how cute it looked.
It's basically a small tree now. The backyard has several more large leafy weeds grouped together so obviously I am going to place small houses and matchbox cars on the ground and make a monster movie featuring Baby and Chompers. Moshe wouldn't participate because of his stance on anti-violence.
I am back in Albuquerque i.e. back to a place with consistent internet connection i.e. blog updates bla bla. And currently, I am sitting 14 feet away from a large group of attractive skateboarders and long board deebags who are lighting leftover fireworks in our front yard. Next door neighbor Leo is having a bbq and somehow I just don't feel like socializing. TTYS :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment