Monday, July 26, 2010

Ramblin' gamblin'

Guess what? I'M IN LAS VEGAS ...
International Airport. Did I trick you? It's my layover airport en route to Portland for more famwee time and general goofing off with the nieces. I have a couple events planned for the week such as:
  • Making Marc and his Mom do glamour shots together at the mall.
  • Hiring a pet psychic for Mikey, Marc's mom's doggie, essentially my dog-in-law.
  • Strip clubs.
  • Teaching the nieces chola phrases "ah-la!!" and how to tie a bandana around your head without messing up your 4 inch bangs.
  • Testing out Portland's hip kid culture.
  • Introducing Marc's mom to Acid Mother Temple and taping her reaction.
So much to dooooooooooos. Talk to you soon. I'll make travel trip posts HOPEFULLY!!! (I've noticed that I am horrible at promise making here, but there will be plenty of free time in between glamour shots and playing freeze tag so I think we're good).

0 comments:

Post a Comment