Monday, August 30, 2010

is this what the end feels like?

Fuck, man.

I guess lately I've been trying to hide from this but I've accepted my position in the Vet Tech program at the community college which means all these wild things. Going out every night is not acceptable. Actually doing my homework and understanding it. Actively seeking out experience in the field. Waking up early. Being an adult.

My first class is tomorrow and I'm cuckoo koo koo.

It is a commitment I've made to myself and it seems like much more binding slash meaningful than a commitment you make to your high school guidance counselor and lottery scholarship. These last two years of summer vacation, no responsibilities and rad times is coming to an end. Blah. I'm sure I'll be the same old G la fille at the end of this new era but fuck, man. The change is sort of scaring me. I'll update you with a full run down of my 1st day of classes and labs. I'll be done at 1:30 and then sit at a coffee shop or pub to bee-log. SEE YA SUCKAS.

P.S. This photo comes up when you type in NERDS OF NEW MEXICO (not really, just super computing club at cnm oh my gee should I join an animal lovers club or what? Maybe I'll join a guy centric club to get some dates dot dot dot)

0 comments:

Post a Comment