The last post brought back the nostalgia waves for me. I loved using those "Let's make like a [noun] and [verb/pun]" on my younger sibs and I think, at the time, in the 90's, it wasn't as embarrassing as it sounds (actually it was, but in comparison to my extra large Save the Otters tee-shirt, the puns were the least of my problems). ANYWAY, enjoy these "let's make like a ..." jokes I found. I posted a related pic before the noun so you can try to guess what the joke is before you read it. :)
Let's make like a ...
tree and leave.
Let's make like an ...
atom and split.
Let's make like a ...
bee and buzz off.
Let's make like a ... bowel and move. Obviously, did not want to include a pic.
Let's make like a ...
banana and split.
Let's make like a ...
strawberry and jam! (Also useful for band practice.)
Let's make like a ...
fetus and head out. (You'd better count your lucky fucking stars I didn't post one of the many, many images of live stretched out birthing vaginas that google images had to offer. WHY DID I NOT TURN ON SAFE SEARCH!?!?)
Let's make like a ...
bakery truck and haul buns. CUTE FAINT!
Let's make like the ...
Red Sea and part. (Both Jews and Christians can participate in this one! Right? Quick, theology student, research this statement!)
Let's make like a ...
nut and bolt.
Let's make like a ...
jacket and zip.
Let's make like a ...
prom dress and take-off. HAHAHAHAHA!
Let's make like a ...
hat and go on ahead. Awwww! BTW, that's a Caps For Sale illustration :)
Let's make like ...
Levi's and fade away (funny, but sort of depressing, too. Kinda reminds me that it's better to burn out than fade away. Sads.)
And here's the rebuttal:
Let's make like a ...
tie and hang around some more.
This post was totally ...
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment