Saturday, December 26, 2009

sat morn pix

Look, the editing is piss poor in this edition of Saturday Morning Pictures. The arrangement is garbled. The colors and sizes are off. It's a little Lily Cole heavy. Not necessarily a terrible thing, but I'm off in a rush this morning to figure out how to set my bank on fire. Seriously. I hate you, Wells Fargo. We're through, you little piece of shit. I'm taking my 45 cents to another establishment.


ANYWAY! I'm giving you a little bit of a soundtrack today so ... PRESS PLAY AND ...


HERE WE GO!

(on a side note: Marc&Bill, I found a photo of your friend on a popular skateboarding site. see above pic. oh mah gaw! that's amazing. not.)

Hm. Promise to get it right next week, but thanks for joining me anyway! Today started out icky. Let's change that.

TO DO LIST:
Sing (i.e. cry) in the shower. (i.e. just kidding - I'm not that messed up)
Put on fabulously charming lace bra and panties.
Make some coffee.
Change into some girly/messy/artsy/understated/memorable/serious/silly outfit.
Walking excursion.
Kick some rocks around.
Find something new.
Take pics.
Get into trouble.
Look for drugs (i.e. coffee (i.e. actually just drugs (i.e. just kidding! (i.e. or was I??!))))
Call Ash.
Re-apply sunblock.
Eat a french fry.
Stand in a movie theater.
Buy something ridic.
Put on those shiny leggings.
Go to Atomic dance party.

YAY! ALL OF THE SUDDEN I'm excited for Saturday! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment