You ready? Yeah!
You ready? Yeah!
LET'S GO!
fa la la la la la la la la
munchies
this n that
double fisting
ass kissing
background wincing
TIME TO OPEN GIFTS!
Put down that microphone!
"All Girls Pussy Party #10" for Marc. Fitting.
Simon got an Alf puppet.
Girls take a shot
Boys take a shot
Geniuses take a shot
Enough messing around let's go outside.
Too cold, let's go back in.
Wanna group-watch All Girl Pussy Party #10 (I love that they had to qualify that the pussy party was "all girl.")
and-a 1, and-a 2, and-a 3 ...
"Since you been gone,
I can breath for the first time!
I'm so moving on,
YEAH YEAH!"
I'd be pounding Budweiser, too, if I were forced to listen to my singing.
... but we're uninhibited and silly.
Nostalgia for our mid-life crises
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
Let's stay up talking until 5am again, ok?
Morning after Bfast at Mannies,
eatin' morning after taters, drinkin' morning after joe, slippin' morning after pills
Making ambitious plans during our star-crossed week together ...




















































0 comments:
Post a Comment