Say hi to Baby P.
On the last snow day, I moved a couple of winter blankets from mi casa to marc's casa. Baby found the white down blanket to be very intriguing. His little blue eye and green eye watched me plop the blanket on the mini couch and then he cautiously watched it to make sure it wasn't a live snow creature.
After a couple minutes, he decided the snow creature was dead enough to burrow through.
Baby: "This is my most favorite dead snow creature."
Me: "Baby, this is not a snow creature, it is simply a white down blanket."
Baby: "I smell feathers, therefore it is an animal."
Sigh!
It is his favorite object in the house because it makes a great camouflage for his fur coat.







3 comments:
Is this Babyru the cat?
Maru and I are best buds!
Baby and Maru are pen pals! They trade bad cat secrets.
Post a Comment