Saturday, June 12, 2010

don't talk to me before my second cup of coffee

I'm sleepy plus angry (slangry?). Why is the world run by morning glories who want me awake before 10 AM??

ANYWAY.

It's GAY PRIDE WEEK :) and the fab gay pride parade in Albuquerque starts in an hour and a half so I'm about to finish up my coffee and figure out what I'll wear this year. Maybe my neon tights with rainbow dress? My blond mustache with my orange wig? My gold bikini with cutoff shorts? This is gonna be great!

Gay Pride Week to me is like graduation from a whole year of feeling good about everyone's differences. It's so tear jerking and emotional to be around everyone celebrating love. It's more love centric than St. Valentine's Day! Plus, on Valentine's Day you don't usually see a row of men clapping their butt cheeks or grannies riding a twenty foot dildo :)

Cheers!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment