I feel like looking for that legendary rainbow keyboard again. Chu wanna be in my band???? By the way, the (new) build doesn't have a name yet. They want less than three syllables, possibly a "___ in ___" format and cannot reference anything. And on and on...
Monday, June 14, 2010
'nother summer tune
Mark Ronson ft. QTIP and MNDR
I feel like looking for that legendary rainbow keyboard again. Chu wanna be in my band???? By the way, the (new) build doesn't have a name yet. They want less than three syllables, possibly a "___ in ___" format and cannot reference anything. And on and on...
I feel like looking for that legendary rainbow keyboard again. Chu wanna be in my band???? By the way, the (new) build doesn't have a name yet. They want less than three syllables, possibly a "___ in ___" format and cannot reference anything. And on and on...
Labels:
music,
video,
wowie zowie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment