Wednesday, June 9, 2010

summer classes

I've decided to take a summer class. Maybe a couple. Maybe a triple. Depends on how much they want from my coin bucket.

The french class is asking a reasonable $110 for 13 sessions, but it's only level 1 and I'm pretty sure I'd be wasting my time/laundry money on avoir, etre, aimer conjugations.

The cost of beginning piano is ridic and for the most part I think I can teach myself the basics. After all, I taught myself saxophone in two weeks when I realized you can't do marching band with an oboe. Wow, nerd sentence.

There are other classes that I cannot fathom like Nightclub Dancing Basics, Bath Bombs & Fairy Dust, and The Many Ways of a Salad. Can you imagine? Dear Mom and Dad, How are you? I'm great, you know I still don't have a job, but I am taking a class through UNM called The Many Ways of a Salad. Please don't worry about me. I assure you the majority of my peers have disappointed their parents in ways not measured by any other generation. Love, your pride and joy.

Yuck, bad taste in my mouth. I'm gonna go print out my resume again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment