Turner to Cezanne special exhibit at The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History on Father's Day. I called mi papa and wished him a bon jeaux jour au oui-oui (a made up french phrase that means Happy Whatever. It sounded better in my head.) Marc is also a father (to 4 kitties. Hopefully! Cross your fingers and knock on wood until I get my period in two and a half weeks) so I wished him a bon jeaux jour au oui-oui as well.
Le cool dad.
I love (love love love!) how coffee makes words fall out of my mouth twelve times faster than regular life. Ahhh, coffee.
26 is feeling pretty damn good.
The ashy blond woman next to us proclaimed to her friend that Jesus touches her. Like, really touches her. We stared at the twirling rainbow 'brella like acid flashback man (does that makes sense???)
Huh. There seems to have been a boat load more posing and sipping cafe americano than museum going. Impressionism is not really mah thang... let me give it another go around after some extensive wikipediaing.
And then afterward we found our neighbors' doggie, Denny, running down the sidewalk so we rescued her and Marc taught her fetch and I snuggled her head and I guess now we own a dog (until Leo gets back into town.) Once, twice, three times a father...







1 comments:
What a fun blog! I would love for you to follow mine, lots of Give-Aways to really cute stuff!
http://likepeterdesign.blogspot.com/
xo~tmar
Post a Comment