I haven't yet figured out the settings to this Recently Viewed page or if I had I would have switched the screenshots to hmmm New Scientist? Slashdot? Pretentious music site for picky nerds? (Although it is somewhat embarrassing to show that I viewed my own blog at least it didn't pick up the 25+ Lynard Skynard youtube videos I searched for earlier today! Phew!!) Oh, whatever! I read fluffy stuff like everyone else. How else will I view the horrible photo of Simon Cowell's stomach hair?!?When I told Marc that I'd just switched to Chrome he asked which plugins and ad-blockers I'd installed bla bla tech talk and I was like 'Plugins?! ExcuseMeWhat? I haven't even decided what color my Theme will be' and then 800 viruses attacked my laptop and it died. The end.
The theme reminded me of this pic I had saved on my desktop as a reminder. I needed to remember to make a top with that style boob holder, not to remember Avril Lavigne.
Plusies, I had a couple other B&Ws just sittin' there.
I should bring back Saturday Morning Pictures.
P.S. I'll let you know if Chrome is worth the bother.
The theme reminded me of this pic I had saved on my desktop as a reminder. I needed to remember to make a top with that style boob holder, not to remember Avril Lavigne.
Plusies, I had a couple other B&Ws just sittin' there.
I should bring back Saturday Morning Pictures.P.S. I'll let you know if Chrome is worth the bother.

0 comments:
Post a Comment