Friday, August 6, 2010

whoa whoa whoa-wa!

Guess fucking effing (trying to clean up my language for Marc's holy night) what? A new Forever 21 has opened in Coronado Mall!! Woooooooo!! (Oh no. Is this what it feels like to be one of the older ladies going crazy for Sex and the City in the midst of 20-somethings? OH WELL! Too excited to care!!!)
This calls for a high school themed celebration. Clueless viewing party tomorrow night?!

Plusies, I have a 65 dol dol gift card for F21 and no duh obvies am going to spend it right now. We're going bar hopping tonight for Jay's 30th bday and I need to look cuter! NO, CUTER!! NOOOOO CUUUUTTTTEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ash said...

OMG!!! I get in next Wednesday night. Thursday we best be there.

G la fille said...

Yes!! I went there for about an hour and only went through a quarter of their shite. We need to do buddy shopping!! (so excited to see you soon!)

Post a Comment