I'm going to see the Album Leaf tonight. Remember last time? Ash, Ari, Hannah, and I went to Golden West pre-arson.Here's a rehash for my hardcore readers (i.e. don't attempt unless coked out or bored TO DEATH) this is from gossip email 2007:
Friday, May 25Anyway!
Album Leaf was playing at the Golden West. Ari, Ash, Hannah, Marc, Thomas and I went to the concert. Poor Simon was stuck at home because he "ingested some bad potato salad". And then he went out to Walgreens to buy Bengay and a walker. Come on, Simon, you're only 22. We spent $46 on alcohol there and only got lightly buzzed. Luckily the music was awesome and Ash and I had material for murder, marry, fuck, fuck (4 members of the band – it's only fair) for an hour. Although at the end of the concert, Ari asked me to get the main keyboard guy's signature and he had to point out that HE was the only guy in the band. "The rest are JUST backup." Whoa, calm down Keanu-esque guy. Loser.
Mi high school friends will be there so I have to act somewhat normal ... FUCK IT. LET'S HAVE FUN TONIGHT, K? I'll tell ya how it goes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment