Friday, July 17, 2009

fashion show with baby G

The fashion show last night was a rousing success. I have to admit though, the camera adds 10 pounds.

Outfit #1: Chic red polyester pants are paired with an inspired striped shirt of the long-sleeved variety. Note the risk of matching a blue cuff with a blue collar. How very 1986. A pair of fabulously dirty sneakers with Velcro in lieu of laces bring the elegance of the outfit into a more modest realm. The model's grumpy stare and crossed arms complete the look.

I was joined by two more of my fellow heroin chic models. We stayed up all night doing coke on the toilets. Oh, you know, model life ...

Outfits #2, #3, #4: Our male model is wearing the understated version of acid wash jeans: gray acid wash jeans. Paired with the male equivalent of the LBD, a black sweater, the outfit is given a certain je ne sais pas with a single red stripe on the sleeve. Our female models are sporting the newest in female model trends, the ballerina pose. Note the interesting use of blue sweatpants with the Sunday floral dress. And the ethereal nature of plastic appliques on a pink polyester sweater cannot be done in any finer way.

Outfit #5: Truly a marvel in innovative fashion. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are looking at the apex of accessorizing. A pair of red heart-shaped sunglasses make a statement about the crumbling world of which we live. We are all hiding behind a pair of red heart-shaped glasses, n'est pas? The dramatic use of a gift shop shell necklace is original and daring. The model is wearing an adjustable aluminum ring, most likely from the fall collections of Cracker Jack (box). Note the political subtlety of a Save the Otters tee shirt. The outfit is rounded off with a pair of baggy patched-knee jeans.

Anyway, bla bla I know the joke got stale 20 minutes ago. But, it's a good thing I found my usb when I was unpacking since I forgot I scanned a ton of these old pics from Grandmom and Tris' house during the last visit. I want to put some more up, I'm gonna take a shower and get a cup o' joe firsty poo. TTYS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment