Here are some downtown pics from a month ago.
Sometimes my cheeks break out in a rash when they play Joy Division, too.
I bought this halter ruffle bathing suit at The Painted Bird in the Mission when je visitais Rye en San Francisco. Quite possibly my favorite thrift store item ever purchased. Dream colors!
How is every. single. girl. wearing black and white stripes now? Borg collective, bla bla bla. Let me rephrase: how did I not notice every. single. girl. wearing b&w stripes before I bought my own b&w striped shirt?! I'm part of the same target commercial as them. Tears.
Man, it must be time to go dumpster diving for new clothes. P.S. Marc, that reminds me, there was a styrofoam take-out box inside of another styrofoam take-out box inside of a greasy pizza box in the fridge. There was no food in any of the containers, should I throw it out? Why was it like that? I hate when you're out of town. We could have laughed at that for at least 4 minutes. :( MOVING ON.
It was DJ Eve's last night. She moved to Chicago. You can read about it in the alibi archive, wherever that is. The new thursday night DJ looks like a raver.
Thank god for David Bowie.
This is a separate night. I caught the flu from one of the fucking sick zombies out this night! Are you guys worried about H1N1? New Mexico has already had over 20 deaths from it. The most recent one being an 11 year old in Albuquerque. My immune system is pretty effing rock solid, but I guess, you make one mistake and you might be contaminated. Plus, while I was still sick, Marc emailed me news articles about all the exceptionally healthy young people in their 20's dying from H1N1 and how the doctors couldn't figure out why their body didn't kill the virus. BTW, thanks, Marc. I'll start whittling my wooden tombstone.
ANYWAY! We went out the next night for music and brewskis. Cute girls in cute skirts. Shy guys in sweaty tee shirts. Spilled drinks and indoor christmas lights!
playing tooth guitar riffs. normal.
Hmmmm.
Time to switch to boots. I'm looking for vintage scratched, black leather boots this year.
I wear pig tails now. Did I tell you? I know I know, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Oh, I forgot to tell you, the rest of the leaves turned light green and yellow.
But this was a month ago, so they're all brown and rotten on the ground now. HAPPY FALL!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment