Tuesday, November 3, 2009

put on ur halloween faces or get the fuck out

Halloween costume party pics, guys! Pics from the good one! Earlier in the night, Marc and I hung out with the normies in the NE Heights, where some ass wipe called me a "pretty, pretty princess." Granted, it's not the most vindictive insult, but it was the way she said it like I was a common sexy cop or slutty schoolteacher. What a cunt. I was covered in slimy blood! I had bloody veins in my hair! I was a symbol of puberty! I was Carrie! How more disgusting and further from a pretty, pretty princess could I be? Plus, ex-boyf, B.H. was there with his .................... wife?! And Marc got really tipsy on fat tire and almost fell into the bonfire.

ANYWAY!

Let's get to the good stuff.

Best expression(s) EVER.

How do you guys feel about non-scary Halloween costumes? HO-HUM, yeah? No? If it's not creepy, scary, weird, or extremely sexy, then it might as well be any other costume party, but I'm a huge sucker for Halloween tradition and mythology. I'm thinking of being a comatose burlesque dancer next year. What'ya think?!?!?!

Classic J costume.

A fuzzy pink animal tied to his neck? What does it mean?!

Then we took turns posing with the passed out hesher.

I'm sending this one to Rabbi Perlstein, is that ok, Meo?

And, of course, I had enough Jell-o shots to lock myself in the bathroom for 20 minutes posing in the mirror.

It sounds (i.e. is) psychotic when I do this by myself, but my Ashy and Claire Bear were with me in spirit.

It's not a party until we lock ourselves in the toilet room yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!" when the line outside the door keeps knocking.

I miss my besties :(

Gloom.

So, it was a great, wonderful and typical costume party. Toward the end, a ton of Abercrombie-brain frat boys showed up with their non-existent-vag-lip girlfriends. Ouch, that was a little too truthful. Someone made kitty cupcakes with licorice whiskers. CUTE FAINT! Then I got in a fight with some man dressed as a tooth fairy because he was talking shit about my old man.

It's lovely being a girl. I've yet to be punched.

I've got to take these posters down tomorrow! I'm being such a laze about it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope you guys had a cool night too. Isn't it amazing how we're expected to dress up and BE SOMEONE ELSE for a whole day?! I'm still blown away by it. 363 days to plan my next fright night costume. Let's plan on meeting in NYC or Chicago for the next one though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment