Well, we survived our super fun great idea last minute DIY Halloween costume decoration extravaganza. Lots of conversations about fake blood. Lots of fondling dusty lingerie. Lots of arguments about plastic wigs.
Chompers got a new collar. It's cowboy motif. Also, ew. Time to clean the tub corners.
Weird. Why did I label my censor bars? (This looks like a high school art project).
La fake blood bled through the fabric so the process was messy fun! Plus, the bathroom looked like bloody carnage. Weirdly satisfying. Every pic is nude tho, so I covered myself up with censor bars even though it counteracts my beliefs in diy punk/counter culture/contempt of the stranglehold Christianity has on our current view of modesty. EXHALE!
Now that I think of it, we should have staged fake blood period sex photo ops. How much do you hate/love period sex? We need to talk about this sometime. It'll be fun! PROMISE!
The tiara cost $5.99 at the mall. I'm going to wear the fuck out of it to get my money's worth.
I was attempting SOMETHING (art? humor? political statement?) by censoring my bits and still labeling them, but it now looks like a serial killer's artwork. Creepy!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ALSO RELEVANT! REMEMBER it's halloween, guys!!!!!
I'll post the party pics in a bit :) THANK YOU FOR VISITING G LA FILLE!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment