Tuesday, November 10, 2009

new collection (yay!)

I'm in the process of collecting the world's best/worst 2010 calendars. And surprise, the best are the ones I'm making and printing myself ... Ego, table for one! Actually, we won't know which calendars will come up best or worst 'til I complete the collection on DECEMBER 31, 2009 11:59:59!!!!

Here's one I've added to the collection:
Best or Worst? Hard to call.
The old man is slightly upset I've chosen the wall by his computer for this beaut. But, why?! Is it the amount of times Robert touches his hair? (41.67 percent of the year! Notice how they have to cover his hair in April and May just so your heart doesn't explode, roll across the floor and walk to the international airport from sheer Pattinson excitement. hahahaha!)

I'm doing my best to limit the fluffy kitty calendars, but I cannot help taking home the kittens in a teacup series. Let's glue common math equations of NASA space shuttle launches onto the same calendar and make it a MIX UP!

Let me know if you've got any suggestions :) P.S. I'm on the look out for the most rainbow-colored calendar out there. Really. I want it to give me seizures. Email or comment here if you know of any.

0 comments:

Post a Comment