Pornotopia in Albuquerque is here again!And Self Serve is having a Kick Off Party tomorrow night during the Nob Hill Shop & Stroll. I RSVP'd already, did you? Free beer, sex toy silent auction, Pornotopia party, and hearing about the featured sex films. Ew, I sound like a commercial.
Let's talk about rock hard nips.
I'm a little sad there isn't more lesbian porn - my fav. But, the lesbian sex films they do have include an indie film "with a lot of explicit sex" that addresses the real life butch/femme couple. Cool! I've never watched butch/femme lesbian sex so this will be a first! Yay! NEW EXPERIENCE! I have nightmares about typical lesbian porn - the kind where both women are blonde, skeltor skinny with lip injections and bowling ball tits. I keep imagining their pointy, steel nipples bursting the other one's implants and getting doused in silicone. Actually, that sounds kind of ..... JK!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, omg, they're showing retro skin flicks and burlesque films with actual belly dancers and burlesque troupes! I might go to that by myself or with Jessica. Marc would shoot himself in the bathroom out of sheer boredom. There's also an night of erotic instructional sex films. Hopefully, I can suggest this to the dry hole neighbors.
Look at this legend for Pornotopia's films:
Bike smut? Live Acts? Yes!

0 comments:
Post a Comment