So, last night.There I was, lying in bed, underneath my fuzzy lighthouse blanket and $15 down comforter, dreaming about a secretary walking over jungle bridges when I was abruptly woken up by my next door neighbor, Bethany, screaming down the street.
"EVERYONE! Everyone who lives on Vassar! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL."
Which, woke up the neighborhood dogs and caused another five minutes of rabid barking. I wasn't angry. There seems to be unequivocal entertainment to the likes of a drunk, angry Bethany.
I sat up and watched her from my bedroom window.
She was walking up and down the middle of Vassar with, it seemed, an armful of clothes still screaming and yelling about how fucking cool we were to live on Vassar Drive. Then her sentences became random screaming of made up words and yelling back at the barking dogs.
Just hilarious madness in the middle of the road. And then for some reason, she went over to my front door and took my trashcan out to the sidewalk.
Awww, she helped me remember it was trash day. Overall, totally worth waking up to watch the show.

0 comments:
Post a Comment