double-you-tee-eff???Long story short, I'm living by myself again in that cute and sunny cottage on Vassar. And the guy who used to have free unsecured wireless suddenly secured it.
I don't even know where to begin ... what exactly do people without internet do at home?
I've tried reading, cleaning my closet, washing my bathtub, cooking new foods, playing with the cats, watching the news, organizing my music, decorating the dollhouse, drinking beer, playing along with wheel of fortune, doing push-ups, washing the windows, reading old zines, painting my nails, reading the alibi, doing crosswords, dancing to mastodon, cutting and pasting papers, looking out my windows, changing my sheets, practicing winking, throwing out all unpaired socks, planning a diet, hanging artwork, writing a diary, flossing, practicing walking in heels, AND THE LIST GOES ON!
I'm not bored, just not happy with my internetless situation. I have to actually leave my house to check my email and blog. It takes me 20 minutes just to find internet so I can post this ridiculous picture!
This is insane to me. Has this ever happened to you?

0 comments:
Post a Comment