I'm overhearing the sounds of the neighbors.eh ... ehh ... uhh ... uH ... UH ... UH! UH! UH! UH! Uh ... uh ... uhh ... ehh ... eh ... eh ... ahh ... ahh! ... AHH! AH! AH! AH! Uh ... uh ... uh ... ehh ... ehhh uh ... uh! UH! UH! UH! ... ET CETERA!
Does this ever happen to you? Do you hear your neighbors having sex? And how often? Do you turn the t.v. way up? Do you mute everything and listen to their synchronous groans? Do you get turned on? Does it gross you out?
Marc's walls are about the thickness of four newspapers sheets so I get the luxury of a warning before they ram into position. As soon as I hear the neighbors upzip, unbutton, pull off their clothes and throw them on the floor, I know exactly how long til they get into position. And, tonight they interrupted my X-Files marathon so I paused and am guiltily listening in.
And it sounds boring.I don't know, man, I don't mean to sound rude, but it sounds like a broken record. It just sounds like a girl and guy moaning, "uh uh uh" without interruption for the last 45 minutes. Don't they talk to each other? Don't they move to other positions? Where is the vibrator or spanking sounds? Where's the hushing sounds and thirsty silences? Where's the screaming and name-calling? And laughing and kissing? Where's the variety?
I'm interested in this "uh uh uh" sex now. With our own hair-pulling, paddles, smoke and mirror sessions, I usually can't handle more than 20 minutes. But, the "uh uh uh" sex seems to go on for 30+ minutes and sometimes up to an hour. It seems like they'd have sore, raw genitals and tired arms/backs after 45 minutes of rubbing on top of each other. I'm not judging until I get some more info and observations on this particular way of sex. Until then, goodnight Dry Hole neighbors, as I'll call you from now on.
Was this TMI to you? I can already see Marc's face turning red (better than dry, red genitals, AM I RIGHT?! ew, I grossed myself out again.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment