Tuesday, February 24, 2009

joie de vivre

ma and pa - if you're reading this, please stop and visit another day. thank youuuuuu!!!
k, guess what I'm doing on Wednesday?
Hint: I won't be accepting dollar bills into my pearl thong.
Jessica signed us up for a class where we'll get a couple heart pasties and instruction on burlesque dancing. HEY BIG SPENDER! No, actually, it's only 15 bucks.
Round boobs. check! hips. check! non-flat ass. check! Good, looks like I already have the foundation in place. The sensual nature, the curves, the mystery, sure, piece of cake. But, I'm out of shape. I'll be panting the whole time. Maybe I can work that into my act? Quick! Somebody sew a couple floppy doggy ears. woof. I'll go jogging today and evaluate how weak I've become.
But only if I find my sports bra, can't lose those round boobies!And, of course, this happened last week:
About the class, wish me luck. If anything, it gives me an excuse to bedazzle a hula hoop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment