No, Si wasn't wearing last year's lipstain, he's just severely dehydrated.
dj somehow kept playing house electronica. zzzzzzzzz. Where was T.I. to get the p-tay bumpin?
I hate my bangs. hey, do we look like Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe It's Maybelline?
The house was packed literally every single corner was crammed with somebody. even closet spaces. I tried to call Marc in the back room and five people followed me in there and started playing a broken guitar.
Basically, when we got there, you had to write your name on a piece of paper and put it into a baseball hat. Then, later that night, they would pair you up with some random dude or babe and you HAD to dance with them to a corny techno song.
Also, Paolo, the Italian exchange student, lives at Tdog's house. Not a good night for Marc's and my boring monogamous relationship.
we needed some FRESH AIR.
remember that one stupid house party on Girard, where we had to know a secret password to get in. And it was 'PANDEMONIUM'?! aaaaaaahahahahahah! and then when the cops came, ash and I went outside to pee behind a trashcan and made Lukey be the lookout guy, but the whole time, we all were actually just really trashed and peeing in somebody's front yard while mobs of people ran out of the house? weird.
who were you talking to mi novio?
Finally, the game started and my name got pulled so I got paired with this guy named, Douglas. And he was only a couple inches taller than me, but he grabbed my waist and back, pulled me up next to his body, and whispered "my name is Douglas" in a South American accent and omg guys, this is totally starting to sound like a romance novel. CHEEZ!
whatever. He was from Brazil and asked if I knew Portugeuse, to which I responded, "Je parle un peu de francais." And he knew a little french too, probably about as much as me. None of this is important. A beautiful Brazilian guy was whispering French into my ear while we danced to cheesy techno. total boners! and then right afterward, I got kissed on the cheek by another amigo. My cheeks were total sluts that night, guys!
ew. somebody's 50 year old dad showed up.
what the eff did jay say to make si cringe like that?
wow, the party attendees were generally between the range of 5 to 7.5, but that girl is a solid 9. nice. I did see a 9.5 guy there, but don't believe me, my scale is fucked since I have a crush on thom yorke.
I personally made that orange crush vodka drink, so you know Jay was beyond fucked. WHY CAN'T I MEASURE SHOTS?
exactly.






































0 comments:
Post a Comment