Tuesday, February 3, 2009

piper's russian vodka birthday present

This would be Skyler's house. Also, there appears to be a girl living there too, hence the Skintimate (unusable girly brand of shaving cream).

Actually, you know what, I didn't see any tampons or diva cups in the bathroom so I can't write for sure that a girl lives there. And who knows, Skintimate isn't illegal for boners to use. ANYWAY. Last weekend was Piper's twenty-something surprise birthday party. At Skyler's.

Sky's a genuinely classy guy, you know? No matter how many times he's been told he has the HERP, he continues to like us.

"outbreak-free lipstick, ri, bebe?" aaaaaahahhaahah. hey! necessary question, man.

without girl talk at parties, I feel like a ham bone.

aaaahahahahah.

ruh-ROH!

aaaaaaahahahahahahah!

SIMON!!!! I FOUND YOUR SOUL MATE! She's the one with the absurdly foamy beer bottle in the pic below. A match made in foamy beer neck bottle heaven! Who has black nail polish?

one of the boners turned off the lights and we had ourselves a petite dance party.

I caught marc's evil twin doing la french inhale in the dark and stinky sunroom.

sometimes, marc, you tie me up in knots for small, weird things you do.

stove party out back.

the after party was slightly less fun. i fell off the sidewalk and twisted my knee. pity party for one.

Luckily my barrel belly was full of numbing rose wine. I basically skipped home and passed out on the bed. Five hours later, I woke up to find my leg from my knee to my toes was purple and highly swollen. Popped ze pillz and went back to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment