Monday, October 12, 2009

bacteria and virus

So this is sort of unrelated to everything in your own life, but somewhat the most important issue going on with me ...

I have an impacted wisdom tooth, which is what this picture is -------->

Which pretty much means nothing. It doesn't hurt or push my front teeth forward. It just sits there like a bitch.

Anyway, it's no big deal. I just didn't want to get my wisdom teeth pulled when I was a teenager. I was too busy forgetting my birth control pill and then taking three at a time to induce an abortion and getting stomach cramps in my parents' bathroom and haha, now it sounds hilarious. Point is, I have 32 teeth and if you've never gotten wisdom teeth or had them removed, you have 30. So what?

I'm more prone to infections since a gum flap (barf) is the only thing protecting my tooth root from bacteria. And this is my first gum flap infection (barf). I'm waiting for my mom to get off of work to ask for some penicillin type medicine. It feels like my jaw is going to lock up. :(

Oh, and also, I idiotically drank from the same straw as jess who's tested positive for carrying h1n1 virus. So please cross your fingers I didn't catch that.
god fucking damn it. I need to take better care of myself.

p.s. Also, TMI, I know, Marc kept grimacing at this post while I was writing it. I think oversharing is a product of our generation. It's a pull away from puritanical ideas :) What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment