Si got the viking funeral of going away parties (huh?) from his Alibi co-workers. They arranged for everyone to bring Simey's favorite foods, i.e. diarrhea date night with the toilet food, and hide behind the refrigerator, jumping out to yell SSSUR-PRIIIIIZE! when he walked in the door.
The surprise part was poorly planned. No one arranged a code word or signal to jump out and yell SURPRISE! so when the four people in the living room yelled SURPRISE! the fifteen people in the kitchen whimpered out sssur ..... urrrr ..... ppriiiise? five seconds later. Although, whatever. What am I, the surprise party police?
We've all been there, doggy. AM I RIGHT?! lol.
You can only imagine what kind of revolting delicacies were brought to the party. Except you don't have to cause I'll just tell you. There were tater tot wrapped bacon, buffalo wings, bacon wrapped bacon, a platter of 99¢ double cheezburger, cheetos, flaming hot fries, a big steaming bowl of queso and like ten different ranch dips. Tim brought health food.
Oh, that reminds me, target is selling a poster of chatspeak definitions, like ruok= are you o.k.?, lol= laugh out loud, you get it. Anyway, they edited the saucier abbreviations, omg= oh my goodness gracious, wtf= what the foot. Who cares.
Also! I'm headbanging in happy excitement. Marc made me a homemade aluminum foil/straw contraption for my glass of water after I complained about Moshie dipping his paw into my drink. I'm a meatloaf.





0 comments:
Post a Comment