Friday, October 2, 2009

cold in the shade, warm in the sun

Yesterday while Marc was making soup - Ashley's potato and mushroom soup recipe - I walked outside, looked up into the great wonder of the New Mexico sky and thought to myself, "G, is this life? The air is cool, the days are shorter, we're growing older."

Not.

What? Am I some emo nerd now? Did I trade my fuck off attitude for a cup of tea and Chicken soup for the soul subscription? Did you fully forget who I am? I walked outside and pissed on the dead leaves though. Damn damn, it's already fall.

Moshe's been put on a new diet. Venison and peas. Now he eats better than both Marc and me. But, totally worth it. If you've ever been over to the house when Moshe had gas or shit, you know it reeked like twelve days of death. We fixed L'il Simey's digestive problems!!!!!!!!! Now to fix regular Simey's digestive problems ...

Look at that heavy, blue October sky!

So, this is horrible, but I got a little baby powder on Baby's head the other night and he had an allergic rxn to it. I seriously flogged myself to almost death for it. I AM SO SORRY BABY! OMG, KILL ME. Note to self: rename the bottle "human baby powder". But he's doing a little better now, except he got in an alley cat fight.

I'm trying to get a face pic of Baby a la Rhianna (too soon?)

LOOK AT ALL THOSE SCRATCHES! poor baby pout pout pout. I can't control my wild cat ... Marc, is this how you felt that night I drank that bottle of vodka with Suicidal Tendencies punk, threw the glass on the street and strutted off like hot shit with him? hahahaha! I'm an asshole. sorry.

Hey, we should do an October BBQ in the backyard.

What can I say, I fucking love my Moshe.

Oh yeah, Tiva almost died the other night, it's a pretty long story ... what? This is normal. Just a non-delusional post about the lives of four cats. That should really win everyone over, ri?

I know. enough with the cats.

Tho you're missing out on a great little novella about the time I cleaned Chompers ears with a Q tip. I think I'm joking. hey! cat lady >= emo nerd.

Peeping tom.

Ohyeah almostforgot, G la fille is back! I got the writing bug bite again.

Seriously. The dying leaves would even make a non emo nerd look up and wonder.

Don't forget to step on all the crunchy leaves. It's so evolutionarily satisfying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment