I thought I'd quickly tell you what's been going on since Friday.
Moshe has gone missing and both Marc and I are in severe pain from not knowing if he's safe, lost, hurt, healthy. On Saturday, we were out of the house most of the day so we figured that he'd come back as soon as we called for him. He never returned. Then on Sunday we walked through the nearby alleys and streets, calling and looking for him. We put an ad in the Pets and Lost and Found section of Craigslist. On Monday we tried the animal shelter and again, walked the nearby alleys. Marc posted over 60 Lost Cat flyers on every lightpost in the neighborhood. Tuesday, we went back to the shelter and and put an ad in the Journal. And we've been walking around calling for him daily.
Everyone has said that boy cats will run away for periods of time and come back, but it's gotten so incredibly cold here, that I think he may be stuck somewhere or lost and hungry and confused. I keep thinking of the worst possible cases. That he's dying slowly somewhere. That he misses us and wants to sleep on the bed with his brothers.
I'm very empty of stimulation since he's been gone. I can't and don't want to process anything but to find Moshe. I'm not happy and don't want to turn it around. I'm missing my little baby boy. The guy I would sing to and play with. And pet and worry about his diet. We bottle fed him and taught him to hunt.
I'm not in a good place right now and don't expect to be for a very long time or until we find him.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment