I almost can't even look at these photos.
It makes me miss the summer.
Reading zines and ripping out the pages.
Talking loudly and laughing and turning over to tan on the other side.
Sitting by the pool, dying our hair with Sun-In.
Strutting around the city with nothing to do. Nowhere to be. Getting in trouble.
Acting like rich kids. Obnoxious and delightful.
It felt like we owned that pool. The sun. And the city.
Anyway.
We put the digi cam into a plastic bag and sucked the air out to take underwater pics. I'll post those lovelies next.
Awww, I hold my babies like a newborn infant too :)))))
pin up girls
Remember how delicious it felt lying on the hot cement? I was melted butter on a grilled cheese sammy.
There was something very 90's west coast bout all of this. Maybe it was the sun-in.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment