Someone's hot grad student neighbors had a "Dress As Your Favorite Animal" party earlier this summer. Every single girl was a cat. Doye.
Except this guy, he was a dog.
I went as a skunk. They're not my favs, but it would have taken too long to put together a sea lion outfit. Plus, yay, I got to pretend to spray skunk juice out of my anal glands. That's a normal desire, right? Right?
I'm not saying my outfit belonged on Martha Stewart's Halloween episode, but at least mine was cohesive and discernible. There were a ridiculous amount of lazy and ghetto costumes. We could have held awards for Least Amount of Effort (the dude who tied a stuffed chicken around his head with rope), Most Delusional (the girl dressed as Tinkerbell?), Least Amount of Sense (guy with antlers headband and scrubs), Most Likely to Make the Dog Horny (every single girl in a cat costume. the dog kept mounting them).
The best part was talking to the closeted homo jocks by the bonfire and how they'd purposely mispronounce celebrity names. Like, Jessica Slimpshon? Or Shak Efron. Or Lady Gagu. As if they were above celebrity garbage. aaaaaahahahah!
Also, around that time, I sat on a mexican blanket at the zoo and took pics of the trees. How emo :(










0 comments:
Post a Comment