Friday, October 16, 2009

a date with unm campus

We bummed around UNM last Friday afternoon. I wish I had taken more pics of the awful student fashions but my hangover brain wasn't processing info fast enough :( Did you know these boots are ubiquitous on campus:

oh my god BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF!!!!!!!!! So not ok. CAN YOU IMAGINE!? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?! These are not boots. They are hairless scrotum sacs. Oh my god, I need to walk away from this picture. I am too mad.

Ok, I'm back. Obviously, the normies all need to wear this to feel part of the Borg collective, but come on. How do you screw up boots? They made something as seductive as a boot look like a garbage dump tube sock. UUUUUUUGHHHHHH. I'm getting mad again.

Taking a breath.

Ok. Let's look at UNM pics.

A class just got out of the Kiva and most of the students weren't carrying notebooks, pens or backpacks. Remember those days?

There's a she wolf in the closet! Open up and set her free! Ow-woooo!

Near the graduate art building.

Engineering library. Engineer fashions haven't changed since 1978. Ill-fitting levis from the thrift store. Woven belt. Large Unionbay tee-shirt. Windbreaker. Hiking sneakers. White socks.

When I was a student, I could pinpoint which department of engineering a person was in based on their appearance. Let's see:

Mechanical Engineering - Physics guys with more muscle definition. Probably has penis length issues, but not always.
Computer Science - Military haircut or hair is long in a ponytail. Gut. Mountain Dew.
Chemical Engineering - Female or Indian. Hmm. I got a bad feeling when I wrote that. Is stereotyping in a good way morally good?
Electrical Engineering - I forget what they look like. Is this the easy one? Or is that Civil Engineering? One of these are the guys who wear black shirts with statements on the front. "Clowns scare me" or "I see dead people."

And then the girls were distinctly two categories: The ones who dress like boys to prove they're beyond fashion and the ones who dress sexy to prove you can be pretty and smart. Both are virgins. jk! I'm being a bitch today, yeesh! Nerds rule the world or whatever.

Those silly anti-abortion displays were up again. Notice how we hid in the bushes to take pics. There were cross-wearing jerks running up to lecture people. The pics are somewhat graphic, it's just blood, carnage and a couple dead fetuses. Not really anything you wouldn't see in a maternity nursing textbook or bio book. Anyway, I'd rather wear an abortion on my feet than those awful awful scrotum boots. grrrrrrr, my blood's beginning to boil again.

Can you guess where this is?

DANE SMITH HALL!

I was worried I was getting pregnancy boobs, but luckily I'm just gaining fat weight. yay?

That laptop guy with his back against the wall kept massaging his boner. We watched for ten minutes. What? That's normal.

A new math building is being constructed across from the Chem building. Good bye motorcycle lot! It'll be called the Math and Science Learning Center ... hmmm, ohhhkaaay hippie.

Don't you feel like Math and Science buildings should have hard to pronounce, terrifying names? "Learning Center" sounds like Daycare Center.

Pretty fun day! I'll try to take more pics of the gruesome UNM fashions next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment