originally i intended for this site to be a kaleidescope of albuquerque seen through the eyes of the best kind of out crowd girl. college girl with street walker attitude. i wrote attitude not accomplishments. Unfort for albuquerque, my knowledge about her is completely inadequate i don't have nearly enough connections in this city to accurately truthfully write the ins and outs. This little city and i would at best give each other not the worst valentine in the pack but ........... definitely not the ones with Ariel on it but probably the one with Sebastian or Flounder. And do I really want to explore a city in which I rarely leave the downtown and richy medical/law school neighborhoods?i don't know.
I'm going to have a trial run with the girl tonight. something albuquerquian. there must be something terrible and interesting to get my hands dirty in this town. and if not there's always america's next top model tonight. TYRA MAAAAAAAIL!

0 comments:
Post a Comment